Minimally Invasive Facial Fractional Remodelling
Morpheus8 is a popular modular RF fractional solution for subdermal adipose remodeling.
- For facial soft tissue and small treatment areas.
- Delivers fractional resurfacing and subdermal treatments, heating tissue up to 5mm (4mm + 1mm thermal profile) to stimulate collagen production.
- Clinically proven to remodel subdermal and dermal tissue through bulk sub-necrotic heating and fractional coagulation of fat.
- Three interchangeable fractional tips with different microneedling configurations:
- 12 pin Morpheus8 Prime for small narrow areas such as the periorbital zone and upper lip
- 24 pin Morpheus8 for larger areas such as the forehead, nasolabial folds, jawlines, and neck
- 24 pin Morpheus8 Resurfacing for the treatment of superficial conditions, including scarring
- Safe on skin types I to VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.