Key Ingredients of PCA Skin Pore Refining Treatment:
- Mandelic Acid – an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that provides chemical exfoliation and leaves skin bright.
- Papain – the proteolytic fruit enzyme from papaya, which is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties.
- Rice Powder and Pumice – mechanical exfoliating particles with a range of sizes for a gentle yet effective exfoliating experience.
- Kaolin and Bentonite – absorbent clays that help to draw impurities from the skin and clear pores.
- Bisabolol – a component of chamomile that provides potent calming and MMPi properties to improve and maintain skin.
- Saccharide Isomerate – a marine exopolysaccharide that increases skin renewal and exfoliation while reducing skin sensitivity and the appearance of pores.
Directions for use:
After cleansing, apply and work in gentle circular motions over the face. Rinse, pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN toner, treatment serums and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening. Use morning or evening one to three times per week, based on skin type and condition.