Are you looking for the best facials in Aurora?
Women everywhere desire to the same thing; smooth, clear, youthful looking skin. These are some of the key signs of beauty, and radiant, glowing skin can light up your entire appearance.
Facial treatments are one of the best ways to take care of your skin and will help to maximize your natural beauty. A professional facial treatment in a spa will help you to achieve younger looking skin by increasing your skin’s elasticity, improving textural irregularities, and tightening facial contours. And of course, a great facial will also reduce fine lines and wrinkles, erasing years from your appearance without the use of any invasive procedures.
What type of facial is right for your skin?
With so many different types of facials available, it can be difficult to decide what kind of facial is right for you. The best spas will make a recommendation for a facial treatment based on your own individual skin type and your personal goals. Here are 9 types of facials you should know about:
The goal of this article is to educate and make the visitor call/book an appointment, because even if you are sure about certain types of treatments that you might need, the owner (specialist) always needs to assess your condition and recommend exactly what you need.
Skin resurfacing and micro currents combined in one treatment for a complete facial rejuvenation package:
- Deep exfoliation
- Delivers safe and even abrasion and can even be used on sensitive areas such as dark circles under the eyes
- Treatments adapted to all skin types
- Superior, longer lasting results that control and, in some cases, reversing the aging process
- Refines pores
- Softens coarse and granular skin
- Reduces uneven pigmentation
- Smooths superficial scars and blemishes
HydraFacial MD® is a non-invasive, multistep treatment that combines the benefits of next-level hydradermabrasion, a chemical peel, automated painless extractions (no pinching!) and a special delivery of Antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides.
- No downtime or irritation
- Great for all skin types
- Improves overall skin health
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves elasticity, firmness, & overall texture
- Promotes skin tone evenness & vibrancy Skin Tone Evenness &
- Corrects hyperpigmentation/photo damage & advanced signs of aging
- Ameliorates oily/congested skin & reduces enlarged pores
Millions of people around the world have turned to microdermabrasion as an effective method of rejuvenating the skin and maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Facilitates the growth of new, healthy skin
- Painless, non-invasive, and non-surgical
- Shows immediate results with an improved smoothness, softness and glowing of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of age spots, acne scars, and fine wrinkles
The Biophora Facial is a corrective treatment that is customized for your skin type. The process includes steam, exfoliation, extractions and a relaxing massage of the face followed with a mask customized to meet your skins special needs.
- Deep cleansing
- Antioxidant protection
- Soothes acne or rosacea
- Minimizes skin discolouration
This is the exact same beauty weapon being used in Hollywood and Beverly Hills to give actresses and actors glowing complexions for their red carpet appearances.
- Medical grade treatment
- Between a facial and a peel
- Changes the skin at the cellular level
- Decreases fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Long-term anti-aging effects
- No downtime
A relaxing mini facial that’s excellent for rosacea, inflamed acne, and sensitive skin.
- Removes keratin and helps to brighten and clarify.
- Calms irritated or inflamed skin
- Gently exfoliates
- Leaves the skin with a healthy, luminous appearance
State-of-the-art oxygen technology meets restorative relaxation to create the Oxygen Infused Facial. This is another celebrity endorsed facial, from Victoria Beckham, Justin Timberlake, to Katy Perry, and Madonna, this is a facial that everyone is talking about.
- Maximizes hydration and skin volume
- Delivers effective anti-ageing ingredients
- Smooths expression lines and wrinkles
- Improves uneven skin pigmentation
- Skin looks brighter and more radiant
- Instant results you can see
Your face isn’t the only skin that’s important—your back should be beautiful too, especially for a trip to the beach or an evening gown. The techniques used in a back facial are very similar to those applied in a regular facial treatment.
- Cleanses and exfoliate the skin
- Treats congestion and reveals a brighter and smoother back
- Clarifies and softens skin
- Provides a deep moisturizing treatment
Microdermabrasion treatments exfoliate the top layer of your skin, removing unwanted dead cells and debris. The best results come from using a powerful diamond tip medical grade machine.
- Deep exfoliation
- Removal of dead skin cells
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Radiant results
Are there specific improvements that you want to make to your own skin? Are you recovering from acne or sun damage, or do you have specific lines and wrinkles that you want to address? Remember, the best facial is one that’s been specifically recommended to you by a professional esthetician. If you’re looking for a facial in Aurora, don’t hesitate to contact Uptown Laser. We can address your specific skin type and make personalized recommendations that will be right for you.